Friday, September 07, 2007

Blogging just beacuse I can...

Today is my day off of work. With the holiday I only had to work 3 days! Whoohoo! But all the running around the last 3 weekends and working long hours at work to flex my time has left me not feeling to good. I 've caught a bit of a cold, although I think I'm starting to feel better. I haven't left the house all day. Now I'm waiting for Dave to come home from work and my delivery of Panera soup! Reminds me of the time I surprised him at his place in FL with soup when he was pretty sick. I guess its become a bit of a routine. So anyway today has just been cleaning and booking stuff for Costa Rica. Its hard to believe we go on vacation is less than a month! I cant wait though. We are planning on spending my 30th birthday rappelling down waterfalls and going to the Tabacon Hot Springs. I am so excited! I have all our hotels booked, so now its just our activities that I have to finish planning. I also booked a zip line tour today. We are going on this awesome 2 day rafting tour also and get our own riverside bungalow complete with hammock and outdoor shower! Sweet! This is going to be the best vacation ever!

In other news, lately I have been asked to photograph 2 weddings next year! Yeah...2! Crazy, huh! Both are coworkers of mine. One of the weddings is in NJ. So I guess I'll be traveling next Nov. I just cant believe they want me to do it! So now I'm actually thinking of upgrading my camera to the 5D or maybe even the new 40D. But I love the idea of full frame with the 5D. So I just don't know! Still doing some thinking before I make the big purchase.

As of next weekend I am back to racing! Yipee! Four of us are going to participate in the Nike Run Hit Remix next Saturday morning. This is always hard to "RACE" due to the fact that there are 10,000 people. So I just do my best. This year main act is MC Hammer. Hopefully I can meet or break last years time. But I don't know I did pretty good last year and I haven't been out on the road nearly as much this year. I just realized that as of Oct 11th I 'm be in another age group. Ahhh! That stinks. I've always heard running gets more competitive as your get older.

No comments: