Sunday, November 22, 2009

A GREAT week ahead

I am SOOOO glad this week has come! It seems like its taken months for it to get here.

Monday - Work, hit the gym, watch MD B-Ball with an Abbey Ale in hand (New Belgium beer rock!)
Tuesday - Work, Watch MD B-Ball ,try and go for a run
Wednesday - Work, Watch MD B-ball, Shadow boxing at the Gym
Thursday - Hop on a plane t0 Denver and enjoy a wonderful Turkey dinner with Dave
Friday - Go to the tree lighting ceremony in Littleton
Saturday - Hopefully go skiing
Sunday - Chill in Denver - shop for snow boots!

So exciting!!!! I can't wait to be in Denver for thanksgiving and Xmas...it will actually fully feel like Xmas there.It gets cold enough here in the AV that you get that feeling, but Denver will be even better. Even though I lived in FL for nine years I managed to never spend a Xmas there. How do you spend Xmas in 80 degree weather!!!!? I hope we'll be on the sloes on xmas day!

No comments: