Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Fantastic Denver Weekend!

This time I spent 4 days in Denver! We met up with 2 friends of ours for a weekend of skiing. We spent the entire time at Steamboat Springs. Which was an amazing place to visit. I know that Dave and I will be back many times for some weekend trips. It snowed all throughout our first day on the slopes. Which made for a great second day...lots of powder. The best part was that I was in pretty good form that day. I seriously felt like I could do anything that day. After skiing lots of powder and in the trees. We decided to try a double black diamond! It was a blast! We were all kind freaked at first. But we all survived. I made it down and never fell. We actually ended up going down 2 double blacks that day. I'm really proud of all four of us for doing it.

This is what the chutes are like! (not my photo, just one that I found online)

No comments: