Sunday, March 14, 2010

Down to Weeks Left on Cali.

So much going on! Hopefully I'll have final news soon to share. But I am anxiously awaiting my move to Denver. Although I am really going to miss our house. I wish I could just pick it up and take it with us.

Some randomness:
It was in the 40s and VERY windy yesterday. Today its in the 60s. So crazy.

I'm hoping I will be going to Denver this week/weekend.

Have you heard the new Angels and Airwaves album, its pretty sweet!

We bought tickets to see them in May and the concert is like 2 miles from our apt.

I realized today that I may not be able to ski the rest of the season! That stinks

I'm so glad I'm not a pack rat and that we are not the type of people who like clutter. But I still feel like there will be a lot of stuff to move.

I apparently got de-friended on facebook this week...but I think its rather funny.

No comments: