Thursday, October 05, 2006

Our new additiion is here....

Well, after 3 hours at the Subaru Dealership last night we have our car!!! I took a few photos with my wide angle lens. The car is Swweeett! I love it. I drove it in to work today and it so nice to have a brand new car. We have to take it back in a few weeks to have the ski rack, remote starter, and XM radio installed. We are so ready for the mountains this winter. The nice thing is the car already comes with all season tires too.


LIfe in Lancaster, CA: So my second favorite season is upon us….Fall. You ask why…because it means winter and skiing are right around the corner! I do love the fall season since the leaves change and there’s that special chill in the air. Boy did I miss this stuff. We never had any of that while living in Florida. But I have to say winter is my favorite. The hope of the big storm and hitting the slopes in fresh powder! Ahh….I can’t wait. It’s so close I can feel it. Our temps have already started to drop. The highs are about 70 and the lows getting into the 40s. I can even see the leaves on the trees getting a hint of yellow to them.

This weekend: This should prove to be another relaxing weekend and hopefully productive. I plan to getsome home improvement projects done around the house. Although I will be driving the “Subz” down to Long Beach on Friday to meet with my friend Chiara. She is visiting from Florida and it just happens to work out to be my day off of work. Next weekend is when we head off for our week long vacation to Northern Cali. I can’t wait to relax and sip some wine in Napa! I just booked a tent cabin for one night in Yosemite too. WE weren't planning on going to Yosmeite, but since the new car is here that means we don't have to worry bout snow. So were going to take a day to see the valley floor in the fall. Hopefully I can get some good photos of the leaves changing in the park. Our Plan is Santa Cruz-Napa-Sonoma-San Fran- Yosemite.

No comments: