Friday, September 18, 2009

Anxious and Excited

I have nicknamed Oct 21st...D Day...its the day Dave leaves! I don't have a job yet and I will be here in Cali wishing I was in Denver. So I am feeling a little anxious. The big question...How long will it take me to find a job?

But I am super excited to have things settle down in denver!

Things I will love about Denver (in no particular order)
1. Hanging out with the MHP photography club
2. consistent COLD weather
3. Snow storms
4. only driving an hour to go skiing at an awesome resort
5. Owning a season pass to Breckenridge
6. Maybe investing in some cross country skis
7. Drinking Blue Moon on tap at almost any restaurant
8. The Rocky Mountains
9. Living close to a city and being able to get there quickly
10. Seeing Rocky games at Mile High Stadium
11. Becoming CO avalanche fans
12. Having great locations for photoshoots
13. Being able to run on trails and not the roads
14. Being outdoors a lot!
15. The highs in the summer not being 105!
16. Lots of trees
17. Rain

Things I will miss about Cali (in no particular order)
1. Yosemite NP!!!!
2. Camping and hiking in the eastern sierras
3. Wine Tasting
4. The sunsets
5. Our house
6. Our friends
7. The desert in the evening...it can actually be rather nice.
8. Being able to be in the mountains and the coast in the same day
9. All of the amazing locations
10. Seeing the seals and sea lions
11. My job and coworkers.

No comments: