Monday, December 28, 2009

Michele's Denver Visit

I LOVE Denver! Can't wait to live here!

We went skiing this past weekend...the temps were in the teens though...awfully cold, but still really fun.

I actually skied moguls on my second day out. I got much better as the day progressed too.

I got cross country skis now too. But I have to wait for the boots to come in.

Dave has to work the next 3 days, so I'm on my own. Thinking I'll venture out for a run today.

I am really not going to want to drive back to Cali after the week is over.

It is so nice to have so many places to choose from to go skiing.

We skied at Beaver Creek on Saturday...no lines and they give out free hot chocolate at around 9am. Service right as you get off the lift! How awesome is that!

Next year we are going to own season passes for sure.

The drive out here was so scenic...Utah was beautiful. I'm hoping that when I do move out I can take a couple of days and stop at some of the national parks.

No comments: