Monday, April 19, 2010

Yup ...another VISIT to Denver

I should be out there soon. I hope! But this weekend was another visit. I promised Dave I'd come out to help him move to our new apt. It's in Cherry Creek...a really nice area of Denver. The exciting park is being able to live the "city" life. so on Friday was walked to a brewery for dinner. On Saturday we walked to a bakery to get cupcakes and then to dinner. Then on Sunday we decided to go to the zoo and we walked there too. There were a few trips over to super target as well. I decorated the apt too...put up photos and bought new bath rugs. I so love the way the bathroom looks right now..its all blue and brown. Hopefully I can carry everything over when we have a house out there. We're getting closer to being settled.

No comments: