Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Our First Hike in the Rocky Mountains

Last weekend we did our first hike in the Rockies. We hiked to 13,200 feet. It was gorgeous. We were planning on hiking to another peak but the weather was just horrible. Tons of wind and hail. So we turned around. but check out these views!






Later that night there was fireworks taking place 3 block from our apartment so we walked over with the camera to watch.




Sunday I went for a bike ride. I love all the trails out here. I never have to contend with one car. I feel like I can go forever too. Later that day was the cherry creek arts festival. We had a blast there. Then went out to dinner at Brio.

Monday was house shopping day (after another bike ride). We found this floor plan that I fell in love with. There is one being built on a great lot too. I WANT IT! But it may not be so convenient for Dave.

No comments: