Saturday, November 11, 2006

Weekly Update

Last Sunday dave returned from kentucky. We met in Santa Clarita (the next big town below us). Down the hill as us southern Californians call it. We then headed over to 6 flags for the afternoon. We got to ride the new roller coaster, Tatsu, but it wasn't as thrilling as I was hoping. You get to ride superman style so you at least feel like your flying. But with my shin splints, it was kind of uncomfortable for me. After leaving the park we went to anaheim to see the BMG concert. It was awesome as usual. Very much like the 1st Rock concert they did, but they added some new things to it. I really love BMG, they are so entertaining and the music is sweeett! This week was pretty much a normal work week, except that we got our accessories installed on the new car. We now have a ski rack, subwoofer, xm radio, and an automatic starter. The Automatic starter will be nice to have in the winter months!!! I went to my sprint workout on tuesday and boy was I fast! I love that I have so much speed right now, but my shins don't! I've been in pain ever since tuesday. I was averaging about a 7:10 pace at the workout! This weekend dave and I did not make it to red rock canyon as expected, so that is a trip for next weekend. I did make it out o shoot some photos for a little bit on sunday. We have also decided to use some of our AMEX rewards points and go to Salt Lake city right before XMAS to go skiing. I think we're going to spend 3 days there and ski at Alta and Park City. I was out there 3 times last year for work, and it is so nice. The city is so convienet to all the resorts. I can't wait to go back. Plus the snow there is great. I'm so excited to go skiing. I'm hoping for some local snow soon, as we have plans to head up to mammoth the weekend of Dec 8th.

No comments: