Sunday, April 15, 2007

A return visit to the Vasquez Rocks

So today we returned to the Vasquez rocks...this time to actually play and climb the rocks. We enjoyed climbing the big rocks for a couple of hours. Dave and I even shared a small bottle of wine on top of the rocks. It was a lot of fun acting like monkeys and climbing all over the place.


Also, it looks like were going back to Yosemite this summer and we'll most likely be hiking back to Half Dome!!! Oh Boy! And this time I'm making up those cables, as I think we're going to plan to be on the trail by 6am! I got up at 7 this morning to reserve campsites and I actually got 2 campsites next to each other on the valley floor! Those are always so hard to get, but I guess with it being a Sunday it was much easier. It'll be a lot more convenient to hike to Half Dome form the valley floor rather than having to make the 1 hour drive to the trail head.


No comments: