Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday and waiting

Today seems like a day of waiting. I am so excited about two things, but I have to wait for each of them. I'm sticking around the house today until my new camera lens (the 70-200 f/2.8) gets here. Its being shipped with signature required, so I'm waiting for that to come. Then I have to wait til this evening to leave to go to mammoth. I really can't wait to be on the slopes tomorrow!!! We booked a ski in/ski out condo by Eagle Express. So I am so excited about skiing for the next two days. Mmammoth received 8-10 feet of snow in about 5 days. So talk about some nice powder! Yeah!!!! I am such a die hard skier. I really hope we get the opportunity to one day live in Denver and be so close to major ski resorts. Although I think I would really miss Mammoth, because I love it there. It almost feels like a 2nd home or something. In other news, my new photography website is coming along. I've made some smaller purchases that will help me out on photoshoots and the new lens will help me shoot from further away. I've been booked for a birthday party next weekend.

No comments: