Thursday, January 31, 2008

Photography odds and ends

So the new business cards came this week and i LOVE them! Wow! So cool! I got the rounded corner ones and they just look so modern. I'm so excited to hand my first one out! I've totally decided to go with a blue and brown theme. I have always loved those colors together. So the cards are blue and brown (the website and blog are soon to follow with the color scheme). Each client gets there CDs/DVDs in a white box that will have my blue "michele schanker photography" label with a brown ribbon. I really think the little details make such a big difference. We are going to get a new computer with lightscribe. So instead of making CD labels from now on I think I'll move to the lighscribe method of labeling client CDs. Now I'm getting double sided round corner postcards made up.

Here's one side:


Here's the other:


In other news, Dave and I will be skiing for the next two weekends! Yipee! We are going to mammoth this weekend and Salt Lake City next weekend. I can't wait to be back on the snow! It's been over 2 weeks!!! We are even thinking about taking a mini vacation in March to Jackson Hole, WY. Apparently we can use our frequent flyer miles to go. So we may take a few days off of work and have a mini ski vacation. I truly wish winter would never end!

No comments: