Sunday, July 27, 2008

Urban Workshop

I think my brain is completely on photography overload. I left the house at 6:30 yesterday to drive to Riverside for an urban photography workshop and I got home at about 11:30pm! What a day. But what an amazing day. This workshop helped me realize so much. Things I'm doing wrong, things I'm doing right, things I need to do better. OMG! And I got some of the best photos I have ever taken. Susan was a great teacher and the best part was there was only 5 of us so I felt like we all really knew each other by the end of the day. What a great experience. Now I just have a lot to think about. Check my photography blog a little later, I plan to post a few from the shoots yesterday . We pretty much did seniors and kids. But I realized on these shoots that I think I would really like to focus my efforts of shooting seniors.

No comments: