Sunday, July 05, 2009

VACATION!

So I posted earlier about how I'm so ready to go on another vacation. Well after chatting about it with Dave we decided on a location and bought airline tickets! We will be spending our 5th anniversary in Europe. I'm so itching to go to Europe. So we will be flying out to Oslo, Norway. Now its time to work out all the other details. We just need to get to Brussels, Belgium by mid October to catch our flight home! So excited to be going back to Europe. It's been over 2 years.

So last night we were at Angel Stadium for the Orioles Game. The orioles totally blew it...they had a 4-0 lead but things fell apart once they reached into the bullpen for some help.

Well, since I didn't have Dave take my picture last night, here's one from 2 years ago.

No comments: