Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Traveling

I absolutely Love to Travel! As a kid I would get so excited for vacations. But when did I get that international travel bug? It all started with a 2.5 week trip to Ireland! It was amazing! I loved Ireland so much and really didn't want to leave (esp to go back to Florida). But then I wanted more! So about a year after Dave and I were married we made the trek to Italy for 2.5 weeks! OMG....seriously amazing. I loved every minute of it again. Since then we have been on 3 other big international vacations. As soon as I get back I'm already thinking about where to next. It seems that as we go to some countries I tend to add more to the list!

International traveling is so much fun to me. I love experiencing their cultures and seeing how people live. In some ways even getting back to the basics...things we have but they don't.

It's been about 6 months since we returned from Thailand and I am really itching for that next vacation. I've been almost obsessed this week with looking into vacations. I am so ready to hop on a plane and take of to the next wonderful international location!

No comments: