Saturday, January 23, 2010

More Denver

Been in Denver the last two weekends! Seriosuly feel like I know the Denver airport way to well!

The weird thing is this weekend Dave is not here.

I got sick for the 3rd time this winter this past week. Stupid colds! I blame it on all the airplane rides.

Yesterday I didn't do to much, basically went shopping until I felt horrible and rented a movie, then took NyQuil and went to bed! Yeah an exciting Friday night.

Today I decided I should go Cross Country skiing! It was fun, but a mistake, as I felt horrible. Stuck to the green trails as I'm not a very good X-Country skier. I'm great at downhill, but have a lot to learn with X-County. I still fell twice going down hill. I just got freaked out.

Luckily the Terps were on ESPN2, so I was able to watch them Kick NC State butt!

Tomorrow I want to go running, but don't know how my cold will handle it. If not, think I'll be hitting the outlet mall instead!

I'll be back in 2 weeks and hoepfully by March I'll be out here for good!

No comments: