Sunday, January 24, 2010

Travel

Tonight it took 5 hours door to door to travel from the Apt in Denver to our house in Lancaster. Not bad since they are 1000 miles apart! I still think it was so weir that Dave was in Florida and I was in Denver! At least I got to see the Kitties. I spent the whole weekend being sick and really didn't do much. I took my camera anticipating I would wander and take photos, but nope I was not up for it.

I did determine that X-Country skiing is a great workout. As I have not been this sore in a long time. Glad it will be become part of something I normally do eventually.
Although I did realize that I do need to dress differently. I dressed like I do for downhill and that was a mistake as I was getting really hot. Next time, 2 weeks from now, I'll go a lot lighter.

Tonight we flew over the snow covered grand canyon at sunset...talk about beautiful!

No comments: