Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is it May yet?

I am so looking forward to the month of May. I mean it’ll be totally sad because summer will be approaching (my lease favorite season) but we have so much planned for May. Dave’s companies’ employee party is set for May12th at the Sheraton at Universal. Last year we missed this because we were in MD and the party was at the Kodak Theater! Four days later is Dave’s 30th birthday and we should be celebrating in the Burbank area with some friends. We will then hop on a plane at 6 am on May 17th to head out on our long vacation. We will be in Europe for 2 weeks and then we will head to Pittsburgh for my friends wedding. Therefore we will be having fun from May 12th – June 3rd!!! How sweet is that! I so can’t wait. The vacation is going to be super cool and crazy. We have the trip all planned, just have a couple of day tours and train tickets to book, Directions to print out, and we are good to go. It seems like this trip was easier to plan then Italy. Of course I don’t have to worry about finding accommodations at the Olympics this time!

No comments: