Friday, November 16, 2007

More Photography Stuff

So I ended up staying up late last night, because I was so excited about some new photography stuff. A while back I had emailed this photographer that took photos of Dave and I about a year ago. I wanted some advice as to how to improve my photography and I figured who better to ask than someone I have actually met before and totally admire. Her work is just awesome! So anyway I got some great advice from her, mostly about post production stuff. I was so excited to try some things out and downloaded some presets for adobe lightroom and started playing around. Yeah, what an improvement over the original file! So I went back through Tracy and Jakes photos since I haven't given them to them yet. Wow, I have so much to learn still. But baby steps right. I' getting there.

So lately I've been reading rumors of a new 5D! I also read a rumor of 16MP! What an upgrade that would be from my XT. I think Dave and I have decided that were going to suck it up and get a new camera. So I'm waiting for the announcement to see what this new camera offers. Meanwhile the original 5D is really coming down in price.

Anyway I'll be taking more photos this weekend. This time for my cousin and his family. Then I get a couple weekend off before I do the birthday party and some engagement photos.

No comments: