Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving and more

Ah, yeah I said I wasn’t posting Photoshoot photos on this blog anymore, but I just have to share this one. I love it! It’s just so cute how Tyler and Jaime are standing in the background watching their son. I love taking photos like this. I love being creative with my focus points. It just makes such an impact on the photo. So did every one have a great thanksgiving? We did we ate at the Stinking Rose in Beverly Hills since our kitchen wasn’t quite ready for cooking. Then we headed home, took a nap, had chocolate fondue and wine, and just hung out the rest of the evening. Friday I went shopping with my mom while my dad worked on hooking up our sink and dishwasher so we could actually wash dishes again. Then it was off to Catalina Island for an overnight stay.

No comments: