Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend Recap

So this weekend was very low key and kind of relaxing (we don't get to many of these, since I usually have us going somewhere). Friday I played my first game of softball in 1.5 years. I had a good time, although I was very rusty. I did have a nice hit into the outfield though. I do miss softball, but I wont play in the winter since it just gets to cold out here. Saturday morning I got up early to do a photo shoot in Santa Clarita. I started my own separate blog for photoshoots, so I won't be posting that stuff here anymore. But you can view them at micheleschanker.blogspot.com
Then I came home to clean up some with Dave. Our friends Arielle and John came up to visit in the evening. We went to dinner, played Taboo, and had drinks by the fire pit on the patio. Sunday morning I got up first and decided to go downstairs and wait for everyone to get up. One my way down I slipped and fell down about 5 of the stairs. The crazy thing is no one even heard me. Dave thinks it hilarious and hasn't let me live it down yet. I have a huge nasty bruise on my hip. I spent the rest of the day photo editing, cleaning, shopping for stuff for the house, and waiting for the big event of the day...the very first University of Maryland College Basketball game of the 07-08 season. They won of course...55-79 ( I think). I'm so glad its bball time. I live for college bball...I even modify my schedule just to watch the games and we have the full court package again.

No comments: