Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas...

Christmas was pretty good out here in Cali (although it's not officially over). Tonight we are going to have dinner at a friends house then its off for some skiing!

Last night (Christmas eve) we cooked dinner at home together.
Appetizer - Maryland Crab Dip with crackers
Wine - Tobin James Chardonnay
Dinner - Crab stuffed shells and cheddar biscuits
Wine - Tobin James Zinfandel
Dessert - Creme Brulee

We each opened one present. Dave got a case to hold his PSP games and I got a Maryland Terps Christmas ornament.

Santa was pretty good to both Dave and I. Dave got new ski boots ( just in time for Tahoe). I officially have adobe lightroom now! Yipee! Here' a few quick products from playing around this afternoon.



I love the gloomy look of this photo



Christmas photos will be on the way soon. Although I really didn't take that many. We went to see some friends in the evening but I didn't bring the camera (although I should have). Thurday we leave for lake Tahoe! : )

We gave our cats a pet bed for Christmas. It's a bigger hit then I ever expected. They just love laying in it.

No comments: