Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More Photos....

I am so happy with the photos I took this past weekend. I shot a 1st birthday party on Saturday. It was my first Photoshoot where I didn’t even know my client. They hired me after seeing some of the photos on my website and they heard about me through a coworker of mine. I had a lot of fun. But realized when I left that shooting kids for 2.5 hours can be very tiring. My back hurt from leaning over and sitting on the ground/floor so much. I was planning on going for a run when I got home, but honestly I was pretty worn out so I never made it. Instead Dave and I cooked dinner – well heated up dinner and enjoyed some wine and a movie. We watched the new Die Hard movie finally and got to see the appearance of the F-35! I have no desire to see Transformers, but there is an F-22 in that movie. So I might watch it just to see the plane in action. I started going through the photos from the party and overall I’m very happy with them. I got some unique and creative shots. I really like the ones of people taking photos of the birthday boy. Click HERE to see some of what I took.

No comments: