Friday, March 28, 2008

Big Disappointment

Well to start off I've been sick with some sort of stomach virus since Wednesday. I'm starting to feel much better tonight and I'm hoping to actually eat solid foods tomorrow! I've been living off Jamba Juice, jello, and yogurt.

So I went to get the mail today and found out that by the time our application was selected in the Mt Whitney lottery there was no room for any of the dates we selected. So that means no permit for us! I'm very disappointed about this. I was so looking forward to getting to the top of Whitney this summer. Our only hope is to check the availability calendar when its posted and see if anything will work for us. If so then we can try and book that. But most likely it be weekday dates.

1 comment:

Mirdonamy said...

I am so sorry! Same thing happened to my photo friend Chuck. He was telling me about it yesterday... that his group was too big and they got rejected for all the dates they put in. :(

Hugs

Feel better!