Thursday, March 20, 2008

Moose in the Median

We made it this afternoon to Jackson Hole, WY. It's just so crazy that we are in Wyoming! So far it is awesome. So beautiful! Snow everywhere! We wok up very early this morning...4:30 to catch a 7am flight. (Thanks Arielle and John for letting us stay with you last night!)

The surprise of the day was the Elk National Refuge! We knew it was here, but had no idea you could take a horse drawn sled ride out to the Elk! So of course we did that and it was awesome! I got tons of photos.

Afterwards we hit the Snake River Brewery for beer and food. After buying some groceries for the next few days, we went to the condo. As we turned the corner, I hear Dave say "ummmm...". I look up and guess what's in the road. Well I should say walking in the middle of the road...a Moose! OMG! IT was awesome. I said last night the one thing I wanted to see was a moose walking in the road. much like Northern Exposure. I don't know if its just me, but this whole place makes me think of the show Northern Exposure.

Well we can't wait to hit the slopes tomorrow. Check back for some photos of the elk.

No comments: