Sunday, December 07, 2008

Outtakes

I took some photos of Dave and I via tripod. All of these were done at our house. Which was challenging since our yard looks pretty bad right now. Just hasn't been taken care of in months, since we've been pretty busy. Now that the frost has hit the grass is not looking so good.

Anyway, we are using some of them on our Christmas card for this year. (I'm not into photos by the xmas tree, at all...so blah). I thought I'd share some of the outtakes. In other words the ones I'm not using on the card.I have discovered during this adventure that I am just not very photogenic. Thus why I like being behind the camera.



I think I would have liked this better if Dave was wearing his contacts. And his head wasn't tilted kinda weird.


We tried the patio furniture...but those just weren't working out so well, in my opinion.

There were some others that I really liked, but they came out blurry! Errgghh! You'll just have to wait and see the card to see which ones I picked out. They should be in the mail next week.

Sorry I just have to say it....GO TERPS!!!! They really put a hurting on George Washington today! Only a few more weeks until the fun really starts...ACC play!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the patio furniture lounging shot!

Unknown said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

Those hotel pix!!! Wow!

Michele Schanker said...

The one thing I realized was I can't do a "serious" face at all....I look so stupid.