Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thai Politics

In the last two days I have become very informed about Thailand politics and everything that is going on over there. I find it very interesting that the majority of the people are against democracy for their country. They say it brings corruption to their country. Anyway, the court ruled today that electoral fraud did occur and basically dismantled the government. We'll have to see who gets put in to the rule the country and I think it'll be interesting to see what the king has to say on Thursday. Who ever knew I would know so much about Thai politics, huh!

Well, I have a vested interest when I'm supposed to be arriving there in 3 weeks! I certainly don't want to be arriving in the middle of a civil war or something. So we wait and see what happens. But I really need to get my stuff straight and get ready to go on this trip, its right around the corner! I'm starting to wonder if I have enough memory cards…I'm not taking the laptop. I can't even decided what equipment to take with me.

No comments: