Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The High Desert in Southern Cali

For anyone that thinks we live in a warm year round climate...not quite!!!!

Its supposed to snow until late this evening. Love it!

Now this is why I want to live in Colorado!!!!

Brings back memories of my snow days as a kid in Maryland. I came home for the afternoon.

It's a wet and slushy snow.





I love our Tribeca! Awesome 4WD!But I almost got hit this morning on the highway by someone who obviously doesn't know how to drive in the snow. They spun out in front of me. I was pretty shoken up. But all was good. I'm sure they were pretty shaken too.

2 comments:

Michele Schanker said...

about 4 inches and counting!!! Maybe I'll have off of work tomorrow. :)

Unknown said...

I miss the snow so much right now! It's so fucking hot today!!!!