Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Has Finally Arrived

From our local weather statement..
ANOTHER SIGNIFICANT IMPACT OF THIS WEATHER SYSTEM WILL BE THE VERY LOW SNOW LEVELS. ON SATURDAY SNOW LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO BE INITIALLY 6000 TO 7000 FEET. SNOW LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO THEN LOWER TO BETWEEN 3500 AND 4500 FEET BY SUNDAY... LOWEST ACROSS NORTHERN MOUNTAIN RANGES. SNOW LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO BE EVEN LOWER BY TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY... POSSIBLY AS LOW AS 2000 TO 2500 FEET IN HEAVIER SHOWERS

We live at 3000 feet...so I sure hope this comes true! WE haevn't had snow at our house in 2 years. The really good news is Mammoth should get hammered! So I see skiing in our near future.

On a side not I forsee a betteer business buerau complaint coming…I have so had it with ADOBE! They are ridiculous! I've dealt with bad Customer service in the past, but Adobe takes the cake! We thought everything had been taken care of it, right….well apprently not. I still have no software and I don't think they are going to be sending it to me.

No comments: