Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Weekend Come and Gone

Ahh...another weekend at home. We were thinking about going skiing but it warmed up drastically this weekend. So we didn't think skiing was such a great idea. I'm so itching to go somewhere!!!! But I think is going to be a few more weeks with Dave's schedule. We're thinking about going to Yosemite in early May though. Then its off to MD for Preakness. At the end of the month I will be riding my bike 62 miles in the Tour De Cure. I realized this weekend that I need to start raising money for this. As there is a minimum you have to raise to participate. Then I thought well I can use my photography to my benefit. So I'm auctioning off a photoshoot on my blog! I hate sending out emails asking people to donate. So I'm using this as a method instead. I also have a photoshoot lined up with 1 year old twins that same weekend.

I wish I had thought of this auction thing earlier as this weekend was the Relay for Life. I could have done something there as well. I also participate in that every year. This year Dave and I signed up for 3 hours of time to walk/run. I ended up running like 10 miles!!! Soooo makes me want to train for another half marathon. Although I'm worried about the stress fracture thing. I'm really not even that sore today. I did like 46 laps on the track, but I walked a few laps with Dave. So I figure I did 11.5 miles total, but probably walked a mile or so. I was proud of Dave cause he ended up doing 5 miles total and ran about half of that.

No comments: