Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Nice to Be Well Again

Whoo Hoo..I feel so much better! May even hit up the gym tonight! Still have some sniffles but I can deal with that! The weekend was rather uneventful with me being sick.

The cool thing this weekend was Dave went to the store on Saturday. He walked in told me to close my eyes and said he had an Easter present. I was a bit down cause I was sick and mammoth got fresh powder! I wanted to go skiing! So he said he'd brought skiing to me. We have We Ski for the Wii but have never bought a Wii Fit...now we have one! And you can use it with We Ski. That was a nice surprise!

Sunday I was mostly better, so I edited photos and did taxes! Ughh...taxes suck. And I so hope I did them right! I still have to do the state ones though before Wednesday. Yeah we procrastinated. We were going to pay someone this year, but that just never happened. So now I'm stuck with it.

The awesome thing is so far Dave has not been hit with this flu thing. I'm so glad about that. I told him I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I was in so much pain, between the body aches, sore throat, ears, and headaches.

No comments: