Thursday, June 11, 2009

Loving our weather lately!

Apprently we're running about 20 degrees BELOW normal! Since we live in the desert we would normally have temps reaching into the 90s by now. But most days have been in the upper 60s to low 70s. We have even had overcast days typical of the LA Area. I'd be so incredibly happy if this was how summer really was for us. However, I know the heat is somewhere around the corner. The crazy thing is the cold weather in the mountains as well. They keep getting snow showeres. At this rate, we might be doing some hiking in snow real soon. I asked Dave the other day if we happened to have hibernated and woke up in the fall, cuase that is how it feels out there. Yesterday I had a long sleeve shirt on and was totally comforatable outside. Global Warming?

Tomorrow I go to get sized for my bike and will be ordering it. I can't wait. I test rode one in the parking lot on Tuesday. Soooooo different from my mountain bike.

Since Dave is now working from home twice a week - he has been grilling more. On Tuesday we had grilled chicken skewrs with a Thai Peanut Sauce…so good! Tonight is turkey burgers with gouda and aspargus and potatoes.

No comments: