Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Miscellaneous Update

I haven't posted very much lately…not to much going on cause I've been doing lots of photography the last few weeks.

But this weekend we are heading up into the moutains for some camping and hiking. I can't wait to hit the trail! It's been since last October.

I did get my new road bike so I'm going to start training for duathalons and trathalons. I ran 7 miles on Saturday and did a short ride on Sunday. The bike is awesome!!!

Our garage is a ton better thanks to Dave…more stuff gets hauled away today then its time to morve onto organziation.

I've been very good at completing my Tuesday and Thursday morning runs.

On July 4th were going to go see the Orioles play the Angels in Anaheim..so we will be watching the firewords at the stadium.

I hung up some large photos updstairs from Thailand and they look great…so vibrant! Now I want to hang up some more larger photos.

No comments: