Friday, October 30, 2009

Denver!

I know that there is one thing that I really want for Xmas...and that is to be Living in Denver!

I am currently here for the weekend and I just love everything about the area. I know this is where I want to be. I'm a little bit frustrated that I never hear anything on teh job front. And I know with the holidays coming up, I probably won't until early next year. Which is super frustrating. I wish I could just move out here tomorrow.

Yesterday was quite an ordeal. I found out at about 9am that my flight was canceled. Yuck! They rebooked me on a later flight. I wanted an earlier one, but they couldn't get me on it. Bummer, huh! So I take the 8pm flight...which got delayed for 2 hours! Double Yuck! Then I get to the Denver airport and since it was going to be late I booked the Super Shuttle to take me to Dave's Apartment. Well, the guy at the Super Shuttle informs me that there are no shuttles! What! Now what do I do. So I call Dave and wake him up. Of course he's not happy cause he doesn't want to drive. I end up taking a taxi which cost twice as much as the super shuttle. In my opinion Super Shuttle should be paying for my taxi fare! It was a rough night for sure. But I made it and that's all that counts.

Dav's apt isn't bad. He doesn't have much obviously, but its better then what I had when I came to Cali.

I'm off in search of a chair for myself! As there is only a recliner in the living room right now and I brought a movie for us to watch!

No comments: