Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weird Situation in Stockholm

So I think I eluded to this in an earlier post and just had to share an experience we had on this trip.

We're sitting in a restaurant in Stockholm sharing some Swedish meatballs and this guy sitting next to us is talking to himself pretty loudly. He was obviously not all there. He spoke English just like an American…no accent or anything. His food comes and he says to the waiter "I hope you guys aren't trying to poison me"…Okay, weird!

A few minutes later we hear from this guy "Are you Americans?" I'm instantly thinking, uh oh is this good or bad. We both respond and say yes. This guy goes on some tirade about the American government and how they take away kids from their parents. We realize this guys is not wanting to have a friendly conversation so we ignore him. Then he says to us.." I hope you guys have kids and your government takes them a way from you" WOW! This is when we paid the bill and left. Weird huh. Dave and I said to each other as we left…From now on we're Canadian!

No comments: