Thursday, October 08, 2009

Stockholm, Sweden

I really like Stockholm! One thing I've noticed so far in Scandanavia is that all of the cities are very clean. The leaves are changing right now, which just enhances our expereince. I'm rather glad we came here in the fall.

We've had great weather...in the 50s and no rain!

What we've done...

Visited Skasen...we got to see reindeer
Saw the Vasa Museum
Took a boat tour of the city
Saw the changing of the guards
Toured the Royal Armory
Walked...a lot...my feet really hurt
Seen some of the cool areas of the city
Enjoyed the Absolute Ice Bar

Tomorrow...we are thnking about taking a ferry out to an island to explore for the day. In the Evening we are going to an Ice Hockey game.

Then on saturday morning, we are off to Helsinki for a couple of days. And Sundy is my birthday...I'll be spending it in Estonia! Way cool...huh!

No comments: