Sunday, June 20, 2010

Denver Bound!

On FRIDAY! I felt like this day would never come!!!! But after much confusion during my hiring process, I am finally starting on the 28th! Yippee!! I'm really excited to start my new position. I have about 3.5 days left at my current job, which should fly by. Then I pack the car and drive to Denver on Friday. We are very ready to get rid of the Pontiac so as soon as I make it Denver we're going to the Subaru dealership. Then on Sunday we both are running a 5K in downtown. I am planing on driving straight through on Friday. Its crazy that on Monday morning I'll wake up and I won't have to go to the airport! SWEET!

I have decided I have to take a break from my big runs - I guess 5ks only right now. I get the worst stomach aches after long running. The Dr says its probably an ulcer or an issue with my gallbladder. What fun! So until it gets resolved, no more half marathons!

No comments: