Friday, June 20, 2008

The Concrete Arrived!

We're getting concrete today!!! I woke up this morning to head into work to hear the concrete truck pull up! Oh Boy..I was so excited! I can't wait to see what it looks like when I get home. The little patio wall went up yesterday. Never thought I'd be do excited about concrete! Now I need to go shopping for patio furniture.

Summer is unfortuanteley here! I really dread summer…my least favorite season. Except that we get to hike and camp! I guess that the nice thing about Cali is you can escape the heat by going to the coast or the mountains. Anyway it got real hot here in the LA area. It's supposed to be 104 here in the desert today! At least we only have about 4% humidity. I'm second shooting a wedding this Saturday and it's supposed to be 100 down there. OMG…what do you wear to photograph a wedding when its 100 degrees outside. I think I have to stick to pants because of the way I shoot. It'll be a hot one. I hope the reception is inside. I feel sorry for the bride and groom…imagine how hot it will be for them.

No comments: