Friday, June 27, 2008

Heading to San Diego

So , who ever would have thought that I'd be traveling for photography this early in the game. In about 15 minutes I'm leaving to drive down to San Diego. I was asked to do some family reunion photos down there. It's my Friday off of work, so I was able to make it happen. I have sat off from photography, but on Sunday I'm photographing a 3 year olds birthday party.

Next weekend, is 4th of July and I purposefully have not booked anything. Dave and I are going to head up to Mammoth for a few days in the mountains. We're going to hike, sightsee, and maybe even go mountain biking!

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Mirdonamy said...

Have fun in San Diego and then in Mammoth next weekend! I'm heading to San Fran this weekend. I love California!