Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Recap

This weekend was full of all sorts of random stuff. Friday I drove to the San Diego area for photos with 30 some family members! After the shoot, I decided to stop in Temecula for some wine to take home. So I stopped in for a wine taste at Baily. I decided to buy two bottles to brig home.
Saturday was spent cleaning up the house, but we reserved the evening for some fun time at home. We decided to go get a new game for the Wii. I really wanted We Ski....so now I can virtually ski in the summer. We also stopped at Trader Joe's and got a bottle of red wine and some cheese. Then played Yahtzee and cooked dinner. Dinner was Shrimp Egg Drop soup. A recipe from Fitness Magazine. It was rather tasty and very healthy!

On Sunday, I got ready for my shoot. But right before I left we discovered that someone broke into Dave's car and stole his portable XM radio. Apparently the window was left down some, so it looks like they just reached in and unlocked the door. It's just so disturbing that people feel they have the right to do that sort of thing. The good news is Dave called XM radio and they noted it as stolen. So the unit can never be reactivated again. So who ever ends up with it, won't be able to do anything with it. My shoot on Sunday went well. Kids birthday parties are lots of fun to shoot. Look for a few photos later this week on my photo blog.

No comments: