Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Olympics and Thailand

Friends/Family:
Gosh, it's almost that time. Some of you have expressed interest in going to the 2010 Olympic Winter Games with us in Vancouver. It's about that time to really think about it. Tickets go on sale in just a few months. Plus Dave and I will need to look into lodging. If you are really interested, please let us know very soon so we can keep you in the loop and keep tabs on how many people want to come. This is something that requires lots of advanced planning. Trust us...the Olympics are a blast. While we were in Torino for the 2006 games, Dave and I promised each other we'd go to the 2010 games. We had so much fun in 2006!

----------------------
So have I mentioned how excited I am about Thailand...yeah I think I've about killed that point huh. It's going to be a great and long trip. Looks like we're going to leave on Christmas day and hope for a not so crowded flight. We'll be coming back on Jan 13th! One thing I know we are going to do right away is take a Thai cooking class. These are apparently very popular and we thought it would be something different, plus then we can cook Thai food at home together. Dave also wants an opportunity to bath an elephant! can you believe you can do that....they teach you how to feed and care for elephants! How cool!

No comments: