Thursday, August 21, 2008

To The Pool!

I'm writing this down, and hopefully I'll stick to it. Not that I don't want to do it , I just know I have so much to do at home and I'm afraid I'll talk myself out of it. But I need to make sure I take time for myself.

Tomorrow....I am back in the pool! The newest pool in our area has lap swimming from 12-2...and I plan to be there. In the next week or two I'm hoping to join the masters swim team, but I don't know if I want to get back into for a bit before I start the practices. I'm in great shape, but swimming is a hard workout. I so can't wait to get my suit, googles, and swim cap back on. Who knows maybe I'll be at a meet soon. :) I really do miss it. I was a hard core swimmer when I was younger. The place that I did winter swim team has actually sent people to the Olympic trials. But that was part of what pushed me over the edge and made me quit. I just didn't enjoy it anymore when I got to that level.

No comments: