Monday, September 08, 2008

Basketball Season is Right Around the Corner!

So today I learned that our thanksgiving trip to Florida will actually be quite awesome. I never really look forward to going to Florida, in fact I haven't been back much since I left. Florida just wasn't for this original Mid-Atlantic North East kinda girl. (i.e I really like my cold weather and mountains). So I never get really excited about going back. But I just found out that the Maryland Terps will be playing in Old Spice Classic in Orlando the entire weekend!!!! OMG! How awesome! What luck! Seriously!

The first game is MD vs Michigan State. The entire tourney is chock full of great teams...Gonzaga, Tennessee, Oklahoma, etc... Yeah I'm like one of the biggest college basketball fans you will ever meet...go ACC! I immediately called Dave and he's pretty stoked as well. Over the years he's become quite a fan of Gary Williams and the Terps as well. I think we're going to have to buy a lot of tickets though since my family will be in town as well. I am so excited! Yeah!

On a complete side note...this weekend Dave started exercising. We decided Tennis was a good way and something we could do together. But what this means for me...I get double the workout some days. Like on Saturday I did my normal 2 hours at the gym in the morning, then played tennis for an hour in the evening. Tonight I get double duty as well. Guess I will be really beefing up my cardio. We were both super productive this weekend, but Dave was awesome! He knew I had tons of photos to edit and informed me that he was going to clean the entire house! And he did! He even mowed the lawn in 95 degree heat! But we did manage to sit down and watch the bears beat the colts last night. :)

No comments: