Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Recipe, as promised last week

So I made that corn chowder again last night. I'm looking forward to the leftovers for lunch today. I found the recipe on the internet, here you go...

http://www.silksoymilk.com/AppetiteAppeal/RecipeDetails.aspx?category=8&recipe=76

The great thing about making your own soup is you get to choose what goes in it! I hate onions…actually I dispise onions. So its nice to have onionless soup. Its so funny because people don't really believe how much I hate them. So they fix things, don't tell me there is onion and think I won't notice. But I do in the first bite. I truly hate onions.

This weekend is the big weekend…Grand Canyon. We leave Friday morning, hike down on Saturday, relax on the canyon floor on Sunday ( think were going to swim at a waterfall), and hike up on Monday.I'm looking forward to a couple days off of work and enjoying the awe inspiring views of the canyon. Check back next week for photos.

No comments: