Sunday, September 28, 2008

Going To WPPI!

I'm so psyched to go to my first ever WPPI conference in Feb. Dave and I are saving vacation days so we can go to Vegas for that week. I also reserved us a hotel room at the MGM signature! Yipee...that place is sweet! We had friends stay there a few years ago. Te WPPI rate for the MGM was just as much as the Signature so we decided to stay there to have the convience of a fridge and microwave. The cool part is it all starts the weekend of Feb 14th so we get to spend valentines day in Veags. Registartaion opens Oct 1st...and I already know which classes I want to take...can you tell I'm exctied!

3 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

I'm totally jealous & can't wait to hear all about it!

Are you / have you joined [b] school?

Michele Schanker said...

I'm planning on joining for sure. It sounds so cool. Plus Becker rocks!

Unknown said...

I really wanted to go next year (Feb), but there's just no way I can do this. Maybe 2010. I can't wait to hear what you learn!!!