Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cutie Pie!

I'm editing photos from my brothers wedding last month. I just think my cousin's kid is so cute! I love her hair! can't get enough of the photos I took of her...so cute!


So yesterday I shot engagement photos at the Getty Center....how cool! Seriously I think I could have shot photos there for hours! I had so many ideas, and we totally ran out of time. I've been there before, but have never shot portraits there . Loved it! Hope I get to go back some day for more. This was a couple that lives up here in Lancaster. They are getting married in the Spring in North Carolina, but needed some engagement photos. I had a ton of fun. When I got come, Dave and I went to dinner at Red Lobster, watched a movie, and shared a bottle of wine. It was a nice relaxing evening. Today....lots of photos editing!

No comments: