Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm a Mac

So as I posted previously Dave got me a mac cinema display for xmas. Well...it turned out that it didn't work with my macbook pro because I didn't hold out for the new one. So we had to return that. In stead I got an iMac. This week everything came together. I wanted a separate work are for just photography stuff. That way I'm more tidy and organized and not confusing stuff with Dave's work at home space and also our home office stuff. So now I have my own little corner right near our family room. I got a compact desk from crate and barrel, It holds everything I need it to.

So here's my new space







And one of my other new toys that I'm still trying to figure out



Its been awfully rainy here, but the sun is out for now. Nice and cool ( but not cold)...50 something. Well, I take that back, out nights have been kinda cold. Just wish it was colder so we could have more snow. Our mountains near our house are getting snow though.

1 comment:

Nicole4FLDU said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the 24 inch IMac Club!