Friday, February 20, 2009

More Photos From Vegas

Thought I'd share a few more from Las Vegas. Enjoy!

I ended the time in Vegas by having lunch with 6 other people from B School. It was nice to meet people face to face. We sat at rain forest cafe for close to 2 hours, I think, talking about photography. It was a really good time. The cool thing is I will know some people next year. For those of you that don't know what B school is...its a networking and learning site for photographers.

We are currently in southern Utah enjoying some skiing. Tomorrow we go to Bryce Canyon NP.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really hope to go to WPPI next year, especially since I seem to be a professional photographer now as my career... since I don't have another job and I'm doing more headshots these days! I'm also taking a marketing class in March to help me promote my business.

I hope to join B-School when I have some money.. For now, just trying to survive. :)

Maybe we can share a hotel room at WPPI next year? :)