Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WPPI..Was it worth it?

Of Course!!! I just look forward to the years when I know more photographers. This has been an amazing experience. I've learned a lot, met cool people, and learned stuff about myself. I Loved WPPI. We are all done except for Joe Photos talk tomorrow morning.

What did I walk away with?
Several gift cards for print orders
A 1 TB hard drive
Mini J Lee album
Large J Lee Album
Itunes gift card
Lots of discount offers
A decision on what album company I prefer...made it so much easier after seeing the products
A notebook chokfull of info and ideas. I'm seriously on info overload. And I'm excited to see where things are going to go from here.
A huge headache from lack of sleep!!!

I am sooooooo ready for next year! It'll be in March 2010.

And if you watch the video at this link...you'll catch some glimpses of me. Red harir, green sweater, brown skirt.

http://vimeo.com/3265198

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time. So, what albums did you decide on? I really love the Millers albums (for quality and price). Graphistudio is awesome, but very pricey. Maybe there's an album printer I don't even know about that you can share with me :)